Steelers @ Ravens
- Steelers have turned things around after a slow start and get a Ravens team that’s struggling after a hot start. This is always a great division game, but hasn’t had the same juice in the last couple years since the Ravens haven’t been great. I expect a ton of urgency from BALT here as they NEED a bounce back win.
Lions @ Vikings
- A similar script, both the Lions and Vikings could really use wins in a big time divisional game in Minnesota. Both are coming off pretty brutal losses, but I’m not selling either team just yet until I see this game. I think the winner will make a push for the division which is pretty much wide open.
Chargers @ Seahawks
- The Seahawks have had an impressive season in which was supposed to be a down year, while the Chargers are finally putting everything together and well positioning themselves for a playoff spot. With the Chiefs and Rams being two of the best teams in football, both Seattle and LAC will likely need a Wild Card spot to make the postseason.
Rams @ Saints
- Finally two good 4pm games, this one and the prior. The Rams are still undefeated and after facing their toughest test last week vs. Green Bay. Now they get a bigger test traveling to New Orleans, before facing the Chiefs after their bye. The Dome is a tough place to play but the Rams have been poised all year long. This game could have big implications in terms of home field, and it could very well be a preview of the NFC Championship game.
Sunday Night Football
Packers @ Patriots
- The Patriots are rolling after starting the year 1-2, while the Packers may be entering panic mode; they’re 3-3 and still very clearly in the mix of things in the NFC North, but they haven’t had any convincing wins this season that suggest they’re a real contender. Regardless of storylines and narratives, this is Brady vs. Rodgers and we may not see them face off many more times. Enjoy it while it lasts.