Packers @ Lions
- Typically a good in-division game, both teams need wins and Rodgers vs. Stafford is always a must-watch contest in my opinion.
Falcons @ Steelers
- Another game including two teams with competent QBs that need a win. Falcons’ offense has gotten going but their defense is really struggling mostly due to injuries. This is a great chance for Pitt’s offense to finally explode. Should be a shootout.
Jags @ Chiefs
- Game of the week between the best offense and best defense in football. Should provide some clarity on both teams. Chiefs got a good warmup against Denver’s defense in the Mile High, but the Jags are a different animal IMO. I think the Jags are the more mature, ready-to-win team and we can see the Chiefs lose their first game.
Vikings @ Eagles
- Two teams with Super Bowl aspirations heading into the year. Should be a good indicator on where each team is at moving forward. I think the Vikings could really use the win more so than the Eagles, so I expect a ton of urgency and a hostile Philly crowd.
Redskins @ Saints
- I think the Redskins are better than people think, especially defensively. This is a really good test for them and a good opportunity to get their offense on track indoors against a Saints defense that’s been underwhelming for most of the year so far.