Tough week last week. Went 2-4. Let’s check out week 9.
3 games that interest me:
Green Bay Packers @ Carolina Panthers – 1:00 p.m.
- I love the Packers coming off a loss. Panthers are long overdue to lose.
- Not a great matchup for GB, but I’ll take Rodgers bouncing back here.
- Packers on the road.
St. Louis Rams @ Minnesota Vikings – 1:00 p.m.
- Adrian Peterson vs. Todd Gurley.
- I love Gurley, but the Rams defensive line will be the difference maker in this game.
- Rams on the road.
Oakland Raiders @ Pittsburg Steelers – 1:00 p.m.
- Big Ben didn’t look great last week, but I think he and the Steelers bounce back strong.
- Steelers at home.
Washington Redskins @ New England Patriots – 1:00 p.m.
- Patriots at home.
Atlanta Falcons @ San Fransisco 49ers – 4:05 p.m.
- Falcons on the road against a tanking Niners team.
Jacksonville Jaguars @ New York Jets – 1:00 p.m.
- I wanted to stay away from Broncos @ Colts, so this was the next best option.
- Jets bounce back at home.