Went 5-1 last week, keeping it short and simple this week.
Three games that interest me:
Cincinnati Bengals @ Pittsburg Steelers – 1:00 p.m.
- This is my #1 game not only because it is the best of the week (yes, over DEN-GB), but also because I am going.
- Big Ben is back and the Steelers offense should be ready to explode.
- Cinci is good, but they got to go down sometime. This is the week.
- Steelers at home in a shootout.
Seattle Seahawks @ Dallas Cowboys – 4:25 p.m.
- Seattle could use a win in the competitive NFC West, but Dallas NEEDS one in the weak NFC East.
- Sounds like Dez Bryant will return, but how effective will he be?
- Riding with my Cowboys at home to save the season.
Green Bay Packers @ Denver Broncos – Sunday Night Football.
- You won’t find me choosing against Aaron Rodgers on here unless its against the Cowboys. Denver’s defense is good, but Rodgers is the best football player on the planet.
- Packers on the road.
Indianapolis Colts @ Carolina Panthers – Monday Night Football.
San Fransisco 49ers @ St. Louis Rams – 1:00 p.m.
- The only thing I want to know about this game regarding the 49ers is if they finally make the move to Gabbert. What in the world do they have to lose?
- Rams at home.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons – 1:00 p.m.
- Falcons haven’t looked great the last two weeks, but I feel OK about this is as my third lock of the week.
- Falcons at home.