So I changed things up last week and chose three “locks” and three games that interested me most. I went 5-1, so naturally I’m going to continue that trend this week.
Three games that interest me:
New York Giants @ Buffalo Bills – 1:00 p.m.
- The Bills have been good this year, but I think the Giants are just getting things going.
- Coming off their first win of the year, I think they will cover the spread and maybe even win the game.
- I’m not confident but I’m going on a limb and choosing the Giants on the road.
New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins – London – 9:30 a.m.
- The Dolphins need a win or else there could be some serious coaching staff changes coming by Monday; Joe Philibin’s could be out.
- The Jets’ defensive front > Miami’s offensive line.
- Jets in London.
Minnesota Vikings @ Denver Broncos – 4:25 p.m.
- This game interests me because the Vikings need a win like this to take that next step and gain some serious confidence, but I think it’s just too tough of a game for them to win.
- Broncos at home.
Green Bay Packers @ San Fransisco 49ers – 4:25 p.m.
- Just don’t see any scenario where Rodgers and Lacy don”t have their way.. Plus I’m going to the game and am taking the Packers so its gotta be a lock.
Detroit Lions @ Seattle Seahawks – Monday Night Football – 8:30 p.m.
- Lions are dying for a win, but the timing couldn’t be worse for Stafford to try and get going..
Oakland Raiders @ Chicago Bears – 1:00 p.m.
- Raiders on the road isn’t something I would say in the last few years, but I think this team is good, and backup QBs don’t win.
- Raiders on the road.