So I went 7-8 in my week 2 predictions, which isn’t bad, but i’ve decided to stray from guessing on 15 games each week because it’s just impossible to choose some of them. Instead, I’m going to choose a few games that interest me and a few I consider as “locks,” which are rare in the NFL.
Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens – 1:00 p.m.
- The Bengals are rolling at 2-0 while the Ravens, who a lot chose as Super Bowl contenders, are struggling at 0-2.
- This in-division game is always fun, and this one should be especially special given the circumstances. The Ravens are in dire need of a win vs an impressive Bengals team.
- I’m going to take the Bengals on the road. I’m not too confident about it, but I just think the Bengals are playing arguably the best football in the NFL and they look like they’re on a mission to make a statement this year. Even though it won’t amount to anything until this team wins in the playoffs, I think they win a huge game Sunday on the road.
Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Jets – 1:00 p.m.
- This game is interesting because the Jets are playing great but the Eagles are so desperate for a win.
- I don’t think anyone expected the birds to start 0-2, yet alone 0-3. Jets are creating a ton of turnovers and I think it continues.
Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins – 4:25 p.m.
- This in-division game is a big one. With the Jets and Patriots sitting pretty at 2-0, both 1-1 teams will be looking to catch up within their division.
- The Bills look better than the Dolphins right now, considering they lost to the Patriots and the Fins lost to the Jags.
- I’m going to take the Bills on the road. I was high on the Dolphins in the pre-season but they have looked pretty brutal in the first 2 games. I hope they prove me wrong
Chicago Bears @ Seattle Seahawks – 4:25 p.m.
- I don’t see any scenario where the Bears win this game.
Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots – 1:00 p.m.
- I think the Jaguars are better than people think. Pats are rolling right now, though.
San Fransisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals – 4:05 p.m.
- Cardinals are playing really well on offense and they’re playing a weak secondary.